I often get asked about the benefits of training with Vintage Fitness, well here’s why.
- We have convenient attractive locations.
- The sessions are not weather dependent. Because we train inside they are on rain hail or shine meaning that you know that you are training every day.
- You can book the sessions yourself in your time and on your terms. Call us or link into our session booking program. It’s easy.
- All the trainers are experienced in training the older adult and understand YOUR needs.
- We have full safety procedures in place and carry AED and first aid kits for your protection.
- You will have access to a range of health and fitness news free for you with your attendance.
- 100 % money back guarantee if you can prove why you aren’t satisfied.
- Guaranteed and proven up to date training programs in place to help you get fitter and stronger.
- Continuity between locations for continuous training progression
- Access to a range of promotions and benefits for being a Vintage Fitness person
10 reasons why you should choose Vintage Fitness
At Vintage Fitness, we have over 20 years of experience in the fitness industry. From personal training, sales management, award winning studio gyms and older adults fitness. We have gained the knowledge to run the best classes that you have ever attended.
Our trainers know how to put the fun into fitness. You won’t even notice that you are doing the hard work. Because the most important thing in life is to enjoy what you do, from exercise to working to wellbeing, everything.
Training by yourself can be tough. Motivation and knowing what you should or shouldn’t be doing. The group dynamic at Vintage Fitness will inspire you keep coming.
4. Great trainers
All of the trainers at Vintage Fitness are registered and qualified and insured with the peak industry body. This means you are in great hands. They also have first aid qualifications to make sure you are safe and looked after.
5. Locations to choose from
There is always a handy location for you to choose from. And with more coming on board, you can attend that one that suits you best. Check out the website for the one closest to you.
6. Unique training program
The unique vintage fitness training program is specifically designed to the older adult. We take into account your needs and make sure the training is tailored to you.
7. Proven success
After 20 odd years working with older adults, at Vintage Fitness we have the runs on the board when it comes to you achieving your goals.
8. We understand you!
Our experience tells us what you should need from a training program. We also understand that everyone is different so please tell us if you have any special needs.
9. We care!
We like to think we understand what you want and need. And if we don’t we hope you tell us. But most of all we care what you say and will take steps to make it happen.
10. We are committed!
At Vintage Fitness we are committed to you achieving the results you desire. We will help you to help yourself every step of the way.