Lane Cove Bowling
& Recreation Club
At Lane Cove Bowling & Recreation Club you can not only have a casual catch-up, but you can also join Vintage Fitness for a couple of weekly workout sessions specifically designed for over 55s.
Why get fit with us?
- Meet others like yourself from our local community.
- Book the sessions yourself in your own time and on your terms.
- Our trainers are experienced in training older adults.
- Offering 100% money-back guarantee, just in case – let us know why you aren’t satisfied.
It’s fun and you benefit from a unique Vintage Fitness training program specifically designed for you as an older adult.
Lane Cove Bowling & Recreation Club
151 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove.
Meet in the Functions Hall.
- Wednesdays: 9.45am–10.30am
- Fridays: 9.45am–10.30am
* First session is FREE!
See timetable, pricing and available spaces here.
General times for Vintage Fitness training
Check weekly times and book using our PTminder app. Click here.
Where to park?
Conveniently located at 151 Burns Bay Road, with ample on-site parking.
Become a social member
Lane Cove Bowling & Recreation Club offers social memberships
for as little as $10 a year.
The club aims to service your local community
Club’s opening hours:
151 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove NSW 2066
Landline – (02) 9420 5793