Next walk: Tuesday 12 December 2023
- The Route: Lavender Bay Walk – Bradfield Park to Lavender Bay and Blues Point Reserve
- Start Time: 1:30pm
- Cost: $15 includes a snack and a (festive) drink at the end.
Come and explore Sydney and the great outdoors with us, meet new people or bring a friend! You don’t have to be a member of Vintage Fitness.
Walk at your pace and distance in beautiful Sydney and enjoy a well-earned Christmas drink and a snack at the end.
Additional details for your walk
- Start and finish place: At the very end of Broughton Street just past Kirribilli Avenue. It’s called “Kirribilli Lookout” on maps. There are park benches here.
- Timing: Allow a couple of hours, depending on how fast you walk.
- Bring: Water (we will have extra), sunscreen, hat and a backpack for your belongings (and snacks if you need them!)
- 2-hour free parking in Broughton Street until 3pm
- Paid parking in Alfred Street
- Plenty of free parking in Kirribilli Avenue, Pitt Street, Upper Pitt Street
- Public Transport:
- Bus Routes 287, 269, 286, 209, 203, 230
- Trains to Milsons Point Station
- Ferry to Jefferys Street Wharf, Milsons Point Ferry Wharf
We will have maps so you don’t get lost!
- Online via PTMinder (Look for ‘Urban Walks Program’ in ‘Class Bookings’)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: Andrew 0403822512