Vintage Health and Fitness was created by Andrew Fisher, a long-time and highly experienced member of the fitness industry. He has worked across many areas of the fitness industry over the last 15 years, but now has a passion for creating healthy lifestyles for over 55s. So this lead him to create a program of small group sessions specifically for this age group.
As the founder of Vintage Health and Fitness, Andrew is often asked about the benefits of training with us. And here is what answers.
We have a convenient and attractive location on the Lower North Shore, and sessions are not weather dependent, as we train inside. The sessions happen rain, hail or shine. So you can have confidence the training will happen on the day you are booked in.
You can book the sessions yourself, in your time and on your terms. Call us or link into our session booking program. It’s easy.
All our trainers are experienced in training the over 55 adult. This means they have a strong understanding of the needs of this age group. In addition we have full safety procedures in place, and carry AED and first aid kits for your protection.
There are also a range of additional benefits to training with Vintage Fitness including:
- 100 % money back guarantee if you can prove why you aren’t satisfied.
- Access to a range of fitness, health and wellbeing news free with your attendance at the programs.
- Guaranteed and proven up-to-date training programs in place to help you get fitter and stronger.
- Continuity between locations for continuous training progression.
- Access to a range of promotions and benefits for being a Vintage Fitness person.