Vintage Fitness and Health was created by Andrew Fisher, a long-time and highly experienced member of the fitness industry. Andrew has worked across many areas of the fitness sector over the past 15 years but now has a passion for creating healthy lifestyles for over 55s. This led him to create a program of small group sessions specifically for this age group.
As the founder of Vintage Fitness and Health, Andrew is often asked about the benefits of training with us. Well, the benefits are many!
At Vintage Fitness, we have convenient and attractive locations in your local area in Sydney, and sessions are not weather dependent as we train inside. Come rain, hail or shine, you can have confidence your training session will happen on the day you are booked in.
You can book the sessions yourself, in your own time and on your terms. Call us or link into our session booking program. It’s easy.
All our trainers are experienced in training adults over 55 years of age. This means they have a strong understanding of the needs of this age group. In addition, we have full safety procedures in place, and carry automated external defibrillators (AEDs) and first aid kits for your protection.
There is also a range of additional benefits to training with Vintage Fitness, including:
- Guaranteed and proven up-to-date training programs in place to help you get fitter and stronger.
- A 100% money back guarantee if you can prove why you aren’t satisfied.
- Access to a range of fitness, health and wellbeing news, free with your attendance at the programs.
- Continuity between locations for continuous training progression.
- Access to a range of promotions and benefits for being a registered Vintage Fitness member.