Feb/March 2019 Special Offer
- Only one voucher per customer per offer.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- Not available after the expiry date listed on the voucher.
- All participants must complete a pre-exercise questionnaire prior to commencement of the classes.
- Payment must be made online before you begin the first class.
It is important that you read and understand the following terms and conditions carefully. If you do not understand any part of this form please ask us or your personal trainer.
- I am aware that the information I have provided will be used as the basis for exercise safety screening on my behalf by Vintage Fitness (VF). I understand that the Licensees, employees, servants or agents of VF are not qualified to give medical advice as to my medical fitness and that at all times the information provided by me will be used only as a guideline to the limitations of my ability to exercise. If anything in my physical condition changes after completing this assessment form I undertake to inform VF to enable VF to update the information they hold in relation to my physical condition.
- I agree and consent to participate in fitness assessments, personal training, follow programs and attend classes developed by VF.
- I agree that my involvement in this screening and the exercise program is completely voluntary and that I may request any representative of VF that I wish to stop at any stage.
- I agree that VF conducts fitness assessments, exercise programs or classes and any of VF’s facilities and/or facilities of which VF have the use at any time, and my participation in the classes and programs conducted by VF may involve strenuous activity and special risks. I expressly assume all risks, special or otherwise, and all responsibilities associated with such use and participation, and further, I release, indemnify and hold harmless VF, it’s Directors, employees, contractors, licensees and agents (the staff) from all liability or responsibility and agree to take no action nor direct others to take any action whatsoever on my behalf if any of the following events occur.
a) Any personal, physical or mental damage;
b) Aggravation of any existing condition disability;
c) Any property damage theft or loss suffered by me;
- Howsoever any of the events listed (a) to (d) above occur including but not limited to any acts of negligence whether passive or active on behalf of VF or it’s staff or any other person using the premises, or any loss or damage which occurs as a result of but not limited to the change of conditions in which the activity takes place, parking of cars, entry and exit ways, inadequate facilities or treatment if I am injured, faulty machinery or equipment.
A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to cancel a training session and if
this notice is not given the session will be forfeited. Make up sessions’ for missed sessions are subject to trainer availability.
The trainer will use their skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account your lifestyle, personal goals, fitness levels and medical history.
The trainer will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that you will need to achieve your goals.
You understand that the results of any fitness programme cannot be guaranteed.
Your progress depends on your effort and co-operation in and outside of the sessions. In particular you acknowledge that individual results may vary and no particular result is guaranteed by your Trainer.
All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential
It is understood between you and your trainer that both must commit to your training programme 100% in order for you to achieve results.
You are required to arrive on time for each session so that the trainer’s full training plan is achieved on each.
You are required to complete a pre exercise questionnaire before undertaking your first training session.
Your trainer may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP. Please be aware that your GP may charge for providing this letter.
You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to inform the trainer of any conditions or changes to your health, now and ongoing, which might affect your ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
If your trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, you must provide such details.
You understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a programme of exercise. If you sustain or claim to sustain any injury while participating in training, you acknowledge that the trainer is not responsible, except where the injury was caused by his/her gross negligence or intentional act.
Your trainer cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
Cancellation and Refunds
24 hours notice of cancellation or postponement is required for all appointments. Notice of less than 24 hours will incur full payment of the full training session.
If the client is late the session cannot be extended and will end at the appointed time.
If the Trainer is late additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent Sessions.
Health and Safety
Your trainer has completed and holds a current certificate for first aid. Your trainer has personal indemnity and public liability insurance cover.
I hereby represent to Vintage Fitness Health, its management, associated companies, trusts, partnerships and other legal entities, their directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates that I am physically capable of and there is no medical reason to prevent me, from proceeding with any Vintage Fitness program without endangering my health. I acknowledge that whilst participating in the Vintage Fitness program, my person and my property are at my own risk. I acknowledge that I will not hold Vintage Fitness responsible for and Vintage Fitness hereby excludes, to the extent permitted by law, all liability for any personal injury or damage (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) suffered by me while I am participating in the Vintage Fitness program, however that injury, damage or loss is caused, including if it is caused by the negligence of Vintage Fitness.
I acknowledge that except as provided in this document Vintage Fitness offers no warranty in respect to the services and equipment it provides. I hereby release and will indemnify Vintage Fitness for any injury or loss suffered by me whilst participating in the Vintage Fitness program.