Vintage Fitness Outdoors
Outdoor small group training should not be confused with a boot camp type of exercise. We use the same principles of catering to the older adult prescribing appropriate exercises, but utilising the outdoor environment.
During the sessions we concentrate on flexibility, core strength, power and cardio fitness and neurological movements incorporating the elements of outdoor environment.
Remember, you still get all the benefits of indoor small group training, but also the enjoyment of beautiful outdoor locations around Sydney.
Above all, Vintage Fitness Outdoors is a great way to reduce the everyday stress, meet new people, have more energy for the things you enjoy.
Some of the many benefits of outdoor exercise can include:
- It lowers blood pressure and reduces stress. Studies have shown that physical activity outdoors lowers a person’s blood pressure and heart rate.
- Variation in your regular workout.
- The chance to try something new. It’s a variation to your regular training environment
- Sunshine. We all need a bit of Vitamin D.
- It’s a natural antidepressant. Outdoor exercise can help ward off seasonal affective disorder (SAD), depression and anxiety because sunshine naturally increases serotonin, a hormone that affects your mood.
- Improved mental fitness.
- It challenges your body. When exercising on ever-changing outdoor terrain, your body is more challenged than when it is working out on a flat indoor surface.
- It provides mental relief. Many people feel a lot of tension about working out, losing weight and lowering their blood pressure. Outdoor exercise is enjoyable and can feel more like play than a chore.
Want to know more about Vintage Fitness Outdoors?
Get in touch and we will be happy to talk to you about the small group outdoor training.