There is no doubt that more members equal more club revenue and greater financial sustainability.
Unsure about how to attract more members?
Research shows that the local ‘bowlo’ has long been a place to
- Build long lasting friendships.
- Create a social support network if you’re older.
- A safe space for women.
Partner with Vintage Fitness
Vintage Fitness brings over 55s together through fitness into your club from your local community.
With Vintage fitness you can:
- Attract new members
- Give existing members another reason to come.
What Vintage Fitness offers:
By offering in your club specialised fitness and social connection that’s fun:
- We market your club to your local community
- We attract new members through advertising
- We provide more reasons for your existing members to visit through email.
Our aim is to make a difference in your local community one ‘fun’ fitness session at a time.
We market your club through social media advertising, emails and letter box flyers in your local area.
What’s in it for new members and existing members?
Through partnering with Vintage Fitness, together we can support your members and the local community with:
- Specialised over 55 physical fitness that’s fun
- A new network of friends
- A safe place (your club facilities) to meet and socialise
Watch the video
Find out more about how it works and what members think.
What’s in it for your club?
Through partnering with Vintage Fitness, your club receives:
- Free marketing
- New members (each fitness session has up to 10 members)
- More reasons for existing members to come to the club
To join the Vintage Fitness session participants must become a club member.
Vintage Fitness does everything.
Vintage Fitness provides the full fitness sessions to members which includes online bookings, equipment, trainer and club promotion. The club only provides the room for the fitness sessions and is not required to resource the activity.
Baby boomers are the nation’s most active.
Through small group training, Vintage Fitness can support you and your club to attract local community members back to the club environment, utilise existing facilities like bowls, food and beverages, and support your members’ mental, physical and emotional wellbeing.
Partner with Vintage Fitness today and
together let’s market your club and
find new members.
Call us today on 0403 822 512 and ask for Andrew.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, contact us via our website.